Lakewood Internship Program
Are you sensing God’s call to ministry? Are you ready to take your leadership skills and gifting to the next level? Preparing to make ministry your part or full-time occupation?
If so, come and join the Lakewood team of interns. Be a part of the dynamic ministry of Lakewood Church where you’ll be equipped and trained to realize your dreams, develop your gifting, and be empowered to succeed in your future ministry.
Your ministry internship will include:
- Hands-on ministry experience.
- Working in a team environment with successful church leadership staff.
- Being part of a global ministry impacting the world.
- Learning time management skills and practical life development tools for personal planning.
- Intensive training in spiritual leadership and logistical administration.
- Develop life-long relationships while doing life-changing ministry.
I’m interested. How do I apply?
Download the Internship application in PDF format to print a copy of an application or pick one up at any of our Lakewood Church Resource Centers beginning March of each year.
Interested in investing in the life of an intern?
“Home Openers” are a vital part of our internship program here at Lakewood Church. If you are interested in opening up your home for 10 months to house a Lakewood intern beginning September 2017, contact us at: 713-491-1277 or email us at [email protected]
2017 - 2018 Lakewood Interns