Friday, November 07, 2014
Kidslife believes each child is unique in the eyes of God, and therefore we are continually looking for ways that we can partner with parents in spiritually forming their child. In an effort to each child more effectively, we have piloted small groups in elementary during the months of October and November. It has been incredibly effective and we hope to launchthis format on a permanent basis early in the new year. If you have been looking for a place to serve that has generational impact, pray about serving as a Kidslife small group leader.
Coming up in the month of November we will have our first ever Kidslife Baptism. If your child has chosen Jesus as their forever friend, we hope they will join us for this monumental step in publically proclaiming their faith through Baptism. Registration is required.
Below are a few more events happening in Kidslife over the next nine weeks. We look forward to serving you and your children over this holiday season.
- November 22 Kidslife Baptism for 1st - 4th graders
- November 26 Feast on a Film
- November 29 – 30 Kidslife Servolution
- December 13 – 14 Christmas Super Weekend
- December 24th Kids 3 yr old – 4th grade join parents in service Birth – 2yr old, Kidslife Childcare Available
- December 31st Kids 3 yr old – 4th grade join parents in service Birth- 2yr old,Kidslife Childcare Available
- January 3– 4 Kidzblitz Super Weekend